In Pursuit of Life, Liberty and Laughter
Little boxes on an island, Little boxes made of ticky-tacky, There's a green one and a pink one and a blue one and a yellow one and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same. And the people in the houses All go to the university, And they all get put in boxes, Little boxes, all the same. And there's doctors and there's lawyers and business executives, and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same.
Posted on Tuesday, August 11, 2009

WATCH THE HANGOVER! IT'S EFFING HILARIOUS!

Written by Yane at 11:22 PM
I'm not gonna ruin the fun by telling you the movie but you should avoid this if movies like American Pie or Harold & Kumar isn't to your taste.

You wouldn't believe it ! I extended my contract where I am currently working. Weeks went by since the agreement and those weeks went by fast and smooth. So was my mood towards work. The negotiation was bumpy but worked well for me. However, today I am reminded why I didn't like it here. The so called family/team showed their claws again and again. I am also reminded of the shitload of crap like handling boxes. Geez. I wished I left for the other job. But who knows...

Anyway, I joined the gym! I'm pretty heavy and looking outta shape but my BMI shows that I'm still considered healthy and low risk of health problems. It is unacceptable how I look now. Ugh. Gonna get rid of those gross fats. Fitness First is just across my office so i hop over during lunch. Many many plus for joining besides health reasons. It is a damn great way to escape seeing or socializing w my colleagues during lunchtime while I eat in. Just to make it clear, I am not anti social it's just that in the department of 5 (excluding myself) their combined age is between 180 - 200 years old. Sometimes we work and eat at the same time. I think it's a bad habit to do anything besides enjoying a meal but it's kinda compulsory when they toss paper on your table while you're eating right?? Gyming takes time and I am only back after around 90mins! Hehe! What better way to extend your lunch break with a great shower or hanging out in the steam room during lunch break then going back to work refresh.

Lets see if I can manage losing a few kilos for the next few months given my heavy eating habits that I do not intend to change drastically. Besides, I can only lose 7kg before I'm considered underweight and malnourished. Shouldn't be hard if i keep going at this rate. I went about 4/5 times last week.

Did you guys read about the tragic accident involving a couple from RP (Republic poly) ? Apparently they were at the train tracks and were crushed by the train that travels to and fro Malaysia and Singapore in the wee hours of the morning. My guess: A sad tale of uncontrollable horny hormones adventure gone bad. It's so unfortunate and I hope the families get the case solved by the cops/docs for a peace of mind.