In Pursuit of Life, Liberty and Laughter
Little boxes on an island, Little boxes made of ticky-tacky, There's a green one and a pink one and a blue one and a yellow one and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same. And the people in the houses All go to the university, And they all get put in boxes, Little boxes, all the same. And there's doctors and there's lawyers and business executives, and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same.
Posted on Friday, May 22, 2009

A Foodie Tour

Written by Yane at 11:39 PM
Just 2 weeks ago or so I got approval from my parents to leave for a short trip to KL without their company or any other relatives. Weee! This might not be much to anyone but a massive step for me. Soon I'll be able to go further elsewhere without adult supervision ;p

The trip was not exactly planned and on a tight shoe string I couldn't do much shopping. Things in the malls, worldwide brands or local brands, were price as if I were shopping in Orchard road.

So then it became a food tour! 3 meals a day sometimes 4 excluding tea time... Let me recall.. We had A&W at 2am and I reminisce the last time I had it probably 7 years ago at Heartland mall. Come morning we had chicken rice. Not mind blowing but better than any you would find in kopitiams here. We had tasty tasty ampang yong tau foo for dinner. There is something wonderful in their fillings. Damn... I forgot what we had for supper tonight.

To cut things short mainly because i remember every other thing I ate, we had buffet at pullman hotel, ramly burgers, lok loks, private dinner, Italian at la ristoranta, madam kwans and daily grind. ALL OF IT WAS GOOD IN THEIR OWN WAYS. If i went on writing it will take pages but I know when I close my eyes I can relive it ;)

I assume no one is reading till the end and I did not mean for anyone to finish reading it (but it would be nice if anyone did). It's mainly for my personal memory :))

Good night now