In Pursuit of Life, Liberty and Laughter
Little boxes on an island, Little boxes made of ticky-tacky, There's a green one and a pink one and a blue one and a yellow one and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same. And the people in the houses All go to the university, And they all get put in boxes, Little boxes, all the same. And there's doctors and there's lawyers and business executives, and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same.
Posted on Sunday, July 20, 2008

About

Written by Yane at 2:50 AM
1. I'm a hermit. I love being in my bedroom.

2. People in the past don't pay $100 for shoes with holes.

3. Furthermore, getting caught in the rain in crocs just makes me think of marinating my toes. Ewww.

4. I know this is going to sound odd but i always think about crossing the pedestrian diagonally again.

5. I wonder if anyone will bother to read till 100. Tell me if you do okay?

6. I am one of those people with lots of different username and a several email accounts. I totally rely on the save password feature

7. I have a bad memory

8. I changed my internet banking password 3 times. Make it 4.

9. Different days. Different mood. Different genre of music.

10. I love U2 songs. But they just sing too much about God, seriously.

11. My Ipod!!!! Gotta bring it everywhere i go.

12. American Next Top Model is a dumb shows for dumbos.

13. I feel bad breaking a promise to myself. Specifically those cards you sign in Secondary school..... Truthfully i wasn't so sure of myself keeping to it to being with.

14. It is disturbing that my mum likes to go clubbing with her friends. They do it once in awhile. Friends call it cool or hip mummies. But seriously?!

15. I'm only writing this About post so i have something to put in the "About" Tab.

16. I like Clive Owen. There is just something about him.

17. I was amazed when i got a hot can of milk tea from a pokka vending machine.

18. White objects(bags, shoes and so on) turns black in my hands.

19. Back rubs! Back rubs! Back rubs! Back rubs! Back rubs! Back rubs! Back rubs!

20. I created a fake facebook account to see how my bf ex gf looks like. That was like a million years ago.

21. 2 albums of M.L.T.R on my itunes. I'm not a fan. And i'm not lying. It's just that they remind me of my maid.

22. I would never bungee jump or skydive.

23. Remember Chucky from the movie? I couldn't sleep for 3 nights and i'm a big scaredy cat because of it. I was only 8years old!

24. I'm a little skeptical about the meaning of marriage these days.

25. I joined Robotics and Chess club in Secondary school. But i don't think i'm a geek or nerd. Anyway, my stay in chess club didn't last long.

26. I trash my slippers. I change them every few months.

27. I spent a day editing this template. I'm no html expert. And i'm still dissatisfied with the spaces. They look hollow and unorganized.

28. I only buy cds from my favourite artist. The rest don't deserve being rich.

29. Determined to be a horrible wife in the future, i still don't do any household chores and cook.

30. I can't cook but i like watching Hell's Kitchen. Haha.

31. I eat so much sweets that my boyfriend (Mark) steals them while i'm away from my bag and
dumps them.

32. Do not be surprise if you see me outside and find out it isn't me. I've got friends smsing me "is that you?" or "are u at (name place)?" countless times. Even once in JB.

33. Do i look common? I read an article before and they said all of us probably have only one or two look alike.

34. My source of caffeine comes from tea. I don't like coffee.

35. I played hockey for 4years.

36. I like watching mafia or mob movies even though i'm quite a retard at getting the plot.

37. I can't stand people who tries way to hard to get me to church.

38. I think i have OCD. I show symptoms like biting my nails, tearing them and scratching whenever i'm stressed or simply bored.

39. When i turn 21 and can finally vote, i'll deliberately give a null vote.

40. I've thought about drawing a Singapore flag and use extra stars to form the word "LEE". But i fear the consequences.

41. It worries me that M's roommate might have a hidden camera somewhere in the room.

42. My feet are weird. One is slightly larger than the other and it's difficult for me to find comfy shoes excluding sneakers.

43. I always wanted to send a joke to Readers Digest.

44. My friend and i signed up for some membership and never attended their events once.

45. I didn't know i'm partly Korean until i'm 18. i think it's my mums great grandparents who met during WW2.

46. This is taking so long and i'm only at 46.

47. Digress. I can't possibly digress if i don't know where i want to be. I only care about getting what i want.

49. I forced my mum to sit beside a Daia Lama on a flight.

50. I got chased by bulldogs and erm, one cat.

51. Never got bitten by the bulldogs. Phew.

52. I'm a sucker for jelly beans.

53. I don't understand why my bf has more shoes than me.

54. Even though i have not met all kinds of people, i'm certain we are all bastards with bastard fillings and coated with bastard.

55. Believe it or not. I've never bought a dvd.

56. Can't wait to head to amsterdam and smoke pot legally.

57. And oh. I'm gonna try their pot brownie, cupcakes, chocolate bars and milk shake too.

58. I am an atheist. Didn't take you long to notice it.

59. I'm hokkien but i don't speak or understand hokkien.

60. I must get my lucky pen before every exams.

61. Space. Personal Space. Personal Time. I'm claustrophobic in that sense.

62. I had a Hello Kitty costume for community performance when i was in kindergarten.

63. Kids don't like me. Babies too.

64. I have a Must Do Things In Life list. Do you call the the Bucket List?

65. Have you heard of the song Honey and the Moon by Joseph Arthur? No one knows i love it till now.

66. I also like Joseph Arthur but he sings too much about God too.

67. One thing i've tried and never will - riding a bike.

68. Okay... Maybe that will expand into a list.

69. I have bad grammar. Go ahead and judge me.

70. Do you know it is about 4am now?

71. If i have a son in the future his name must start with a J.

72. Transportation in Singapore is outright annoying, filthy and cramp.

73. I like reading books. But it tires me to hold the book open and squint my eyes. So i don't read alot of books. haha.

74. There's such a thing called audio book. I haven't tried it yet. Do they read out the book for you?

75. I never make my bed.

76. I must sleep with my feet covered.

77. And i always flip to the colder side of my bed and pillow.

78. Last night i stood by the road side and watch the moon disappear behind the clouds.

79. When i look up and see the full moon lighting up the sky, my heart glows.

80. Sometimes i don't mean it when i say i'm sorry

81. This is way too long. When am i stopping?

82. I had 8 star tortoise as a kid. 2 died. Out of the 6 tortoise they laid around 4 eggs while we had them. My brother and i tried to incubated it. Haha. Duh! It didn't work. Few years back the Singapore AVA declare anyone caught with it will be jailed or fined because it is endangered. My mum donated it to AVA after that report. Who knows where it is now..

83. How can anyone be caught keeping star tortoises? I don't walk my tortoise in the park....

84. I've never committed a crime. Unless you consider littering and jaywalking.

85. I call myself a model citizen even though my MSN nickname says "Yane is an outlaw".

86. I'm addicted to facebook.

87. I sleepwalk or sleepwalked.

88. Once i sleepwalked and showered with my clothes on. It must be stress.

89. Arggghh. I'm almost there!!

90. My favourite drink is Milo.

91. I also love having juices from kids tiny juice box

92. I don't eat ordinary pineapple. I only take those from Taiwan.

93. I enjoy my weekly or twice weekly drink at the comfort of my own room.

94. A teacher once told me good things are worth waiting for.

95. Few years later, it struck me that i have to go grab it not wait. But i still like to think what he said is right to a certain extend.

96. I love scrubs!

97. One thing i'm bent on doing by the age of 25 is to leave Singapore for good.

98. I like the English accent.

99. My name is not hard to pronounce.

100. YESSSSSS. Finally!!!