In Pursuit of Life, Liberty and Laughter
Little boxes on an island, Little boxes made of ticky-tacky, There's a green one and a pink one and a blue one and a yellow one and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same. And the people in the houses All go to the university, And they all get put in boxes, Little boxes, all the same. And there's doctors and there's lawyers and business executives, and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same.
Posted on Friday, July 4, 2008

Whines

Written by Yane at 6:47 PM
Whines

I failed my 2.4km by 1 min or so. grrrr.
I have project deadlines one after the other.
I have a Citibank interview on Monday so i have to do some brushing up.
I did really badly for my mid sem test.
I am just mentally tired and physically in pain.

I just don't have free time!