In Pursuit of Life, Liberty and Laughter
Little boxes on an island, Little boxes made of ticky-tacky, There's a green one and a pink one and a blue one and a yellow one and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same. And the people in the houses All go to the university, And they all get put in boxes, Little boxes, all the same. And there's doctors and there's lawyers and business executives, and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same.
Posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Size Does Matter Part 2

Written by Yane at 8:35 PM
Size Does Matter Part 2

Hey Faezah, i'm not size - ist okaayyy.
Another incident yesterday regarding fat people.

I always take 15 home and as usual it was pack. So there was me and 2 other strangers getting stuck standing together bum to bum while others push us to alight. Where i was standing, had 2 FAT people sitted together. I wonder how they tolerated the lack of space. Anyway, instead of being nice enough to give me time to move and give them space to leave, the first FAT person squeeze through me. Yucks! All the fats touching me like jello. As the second FAT person got off her seat, she bounced into me. Played domino before? Yeah. Her FATTY molecule bounces the energy into me and bounced off the two other squeezing alongside with me.

GO AHEAD AND LAUGH.

I told my friend in the bus loud enough for people seated around me to hear "that is why i have a grudge against FAT people!"