In Pursuit of Life, Liberty and Laughter
Little boxes on an island, Little boxes made of ticky-tacky, There's a green one and a pink one and a blue one and a yellow one and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same. And the people in the houses All go to the university, And they all get put in boxes, Little boxes, all the same. And there's doctors and there's lawyers and business executives, and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same.
Posted on Monday, July 7, 2008

Silence is Precious

Written by Yane at 9:39 PM
Silence is Precious

My heart is pounding as i type letter by letter ever so delicately making sure i don't make a single sound. I even have to prevent myself from clearing my throat or sneezing. All this to fill my growling stomach. I'm in this plight all thanks to that yellow faced bitch.

I'm getting needles on my feet bcuz i can't move either!!