In Pursuit of Life, Liberty and Laughter
Little boxes on an island, Little boxes made of ticky-tacky, There's a green one and a pink one and a blue one and a yellow one and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same. And the people in the houses All go to the university, And they all get put in boxes, Little boxes, all the same. And there's doctors and there's lawyers and business executives, and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same.
Posted on Thursday, July 17, 2008

Madness

Written by Yane at 5:47 PM
Madness.

I tossed and turned in bed for 2 hours before i finally fell asleep from fatigue at 3am. Not surprisely, i skipped CAC lecture again.

That 2 hours was spent talking to myself mentally. I wonder if i'm mad or waaaaaay too imaginative. What are the odds of things i think about happening? Then again, i do want them to happen. Why would i think about them then? Or maybe not since i was actually talking to myself mentally which means I'M NUTS.

Seeeee..... How did the above sound normal to you? Somewhere between that 2 hours i wished i was talking to someone who would give me answers. Not anyone who knows me because answers would be bias. Not god obviously. Probably some judgemental psychiatrist would be good. But i'm not crazy enough to see one.

I think i'm talking to myself again.

Moving on.. I'm feel lazy to study for tomorrows treasury test. The mock test wasn't that hard. It was like a boost of confidence or complacency.