In Pursuit of Life, Liberty and Laughter
Little boxes on an island, Little boxes made of ticky-tacky, There's a green one and a pink one and a blue one and a yellow one and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same. And the people in the houses All go to the university, And they all get put in boxes, Little boxes, all the same. And there's doctors and there's lawyers and business executives, and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same.
Posted on Saturday, March 21, 2009

Men

Written by Yane at 9:07 PM
I was bored and here i collate a few men on tv i found to my liking ;)

(in no particular order and i don't have to tell you which movie/tv show they were in right?)


Clive Owen.




Hugh Jackman




Jon Hamm (real life) BUT I PREFER DON DRAPER (fictional).
(Real life Jon Hamm is not attractive at all)

I totally love his character as Don Draper in Mad Men. He is suave, charming, headstrong and successful as an ad man. He has affairs yet treat these girls and his wife like they are the only. The girls actually know he is married. Hah! I think he got me too. He also looks fantastic in anything he wears. When asked about his past, answers are vague but it makes him a very sexy mysterious man you wanna go through uncharted waters to find out. The smokes. The suit. The air of arrogant. The empty sweet nothings. Here you go. Mr Don Draper.





Paul Rudd




David Duchovny

Don't start with asking me to pronounce his name. I watched Season 1 of Californication and have always been drawn towards him. Well, the show was not the most moral show u can find and i don't know what attracts me to him. That must be also the reason (which is a reason i don't grasp?) why i used to follow The X Files as a kid when i never understood it. He is also now in rehab for sex addiction. HAHA.




And now for some younger men :)


Cristiano Ronaldo
Been crazy about him since i was 15 or 16 but the craziness is wearing thin now. You wouldn't believe me if i told you i still have the cut outs of him i used to collect.


Robert Buckley
Not very well known fella from Lipstick Jungle. Sad to say the show is cancelled :(





Daniel Henny

My heart melts seeing him. What a heartthrob. Only seen him in one movie i saw on Oktonite.


Not forgetting the crew of Thunder From Down Under that came to Zirca! It got me lusting for another performance :))
I'm sorry but it was impossible to find which crew it was that came to Singapore. But there was this guy named Jonathan and another BIG and BALD guy who did his dry humping (uh hm) and danced the best.



hmmm. I'm definitely very much less bored now :))