In Pursuit of Life, Liberty and Laughter
Little boxes on an island, Little boxes made of ticky-tacky, There's a green one and a pink one and a blue one and a yellow one and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same. And the people in the houses All go to the university, And they all get put in boxes, Little boxes, all the same. And there's doctors and there's lawyers and business executives, and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same.
Posted on Tuesday, January 20, 2009

This is the time i wished i took back all the time i didn't want

Written by Yane at 1:50 AM
i want all the time i wasted during other school holidays back now! There are just countless number of task to do. School, projects, spring cleaning, etc. gosh. I just don't know how to fill my organiser up.

I hate spring cleaning. I'm quite a neat person. I can find things i need easily but those with low priority gets chucked here, there, everywhere! You can imagine the dump of magazines, greys anatomy dvd and bags on the floor all collecting dust. This year the plan is to squeeze everything in the closet and dust all corners with nothing lying on the floor. That would already be a feat. Dear oh dear.

two things just popped into my head as i type. another errand. grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

enough of all the boring whining crap of mine. I have been getting crazy ideas and i wished i had time to execute them!

1) YANE HOMEMADE LOLLIPOP with extra extra ingredients ;)
2) Fry some more delicious pappadum!
3) Put marsh mellow into the oven. wonder what will happen.

Oh another thing popped into my head. My phone went bonkers. Sigh. Now i have to go through the process of finding one, renewing contract, queuing and talking to idiots at starhub. Oh right. I have yet to fix the xbox 360 too. WOW! I really shouldn't have procrastinate small matters. It is just taxing to think about it. No wonder people get secretary to do OUTSIDE work stuffs. I wouldn't mind a secretary. umm hmmm.

Alrighty. good night world.