In Pursuit of Life, Liberty and Laughter
Little boxes on an island, Little boxes made of ticky-tacky, There's a green one and a pink one and a blue one and a yellow one and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same. And the people in the houses All go to the university, And they all get put in boxes, Little boxes, all the same. And there's doctors and there's lawyers and business executives, and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same.
Posted on Thursday, December 11, 2008

Misunderstood

Written by Yane at 11:08 PM
I think i come across some people as cold or stern. But really. I'm just sick and tired of people not getting my name right. Refer to this POST

Imagine going for class and correcting them to pronounce your name right. Imagine signing/registering something having them call you back and first thing you do is correct them. When meeting someone they go "I'm sorry?" 3 effing times? And oh. Did i mention what happened at the workplace? Better skip that...

Honestly given my wealth of experience, only 2 out of 5 get it right. I probably go through 8 teachers each year for the past 12 years of education. In my life i think i signed up for at least 30 things that requires them to call back and address. I worked with 20 people? Everything comes up to 8*12 + 30 + 20 = 146 round up to 150 and only 2 out of 5 got it right which makes 60 corrections for my past 19 years. I haven't considered people i've met and email correspondence.

SERIOUSLY MY NAME IS NOT HARD TO PRONOUNCE PEOPLE!!!



The pressure from school is kicking in. I have reports due on the 1st week of January. Mid sem tests on the 2nd week of January. And then more tests in early February and then exams! Also, scouting for University programmes. Dear oh dear.... Just thinking about it #%^((^$#@#*



Xmas sales will TRULY begin soon! Better grab them fast. Or else the only sale left is for you know who and the available size will start from 20. Next time instead of having GSS we shall have FAT ASS SALE too.