In Pursuit of Life, Liberty and Laughter
Little boxes on an island, Little boxes made of ticky-tacky, There's a green one and a pink one and a blue one and a yellow one and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same. And the people in the houses All go to the university, And they all get put in boxes, Little boxes, all the same. And there's doctors and there's lawyers and business executives, and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same.
Posted on Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fiery

Written by Yane at 3:10 PM
I spent the day at CDM yesterday w sy and now my thighs are on fire. Red hot! ouch ouch ouch! I also noticed a scar on the china girl butt while she was changing. It was really a head turner for the wrong reasons..

And work is work. I'm extremely productive in the morning and then it just plumets right after lunch. I finally have my desk, computer and access to the system. The whole idea of working in the office with "walls" sectioning them off into cubicles as your workspace makes me feel claustrophobic. After work, i feel drained get into the usual comfort home clothes and watch tv. Ahhh. I miss the good old days where i have time to load movies/shows off the net and watch them. I guess the new season of many shows that i anticipated for months would have to wait.

Okay! I gotta get ready and leave the house soon. Bye