In Pursuit of Life, Liberty and Laughter
Little boxes on an island, Little boxes made of ticky-tacky, There's a green one and a pink one and a blue one and a yellow one and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same. And the people in the houses All go to the university, And they all get put in boxes, Little boxes, all the same. And there's doctors and there's lawyers and business executives, and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same.
Posted on Friday, October 10, 2008

Baaaaaaaaaaah

Written by Yane at 11:59 PM
Wow. Time flies fast when all you do is eat, work and sleep. I hardly have time to be bored OUTSIDE the office. The internship has to finish sooner!

Right now i want to go book and cd shopping. After buying that i would leave them on my desk or rack and collect dust. I don't have time for reading books because the ones i borrowed are still collecting dust! My laptop disk thingy is also spoilt. That means no way of playing cds or dvds :( I'm never ever ever ever ever buying HP products anymore. Not because it sucks but the service do and it screws up everything else from that point onwards.

Work makes me a boring person. I have nothing to say on my blog.