In Pursuit of Life, Liberty and Laughter
Little boxes on an island, Little boxes made of ticky-tacky, There's a green one and a pink one and a blue one and a yellow one and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same. And the people in the houses All go to the university, And they all get put in boxes, Little boxes, all the same. And there's doctors and there's lawyers and business executives, and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same.
Posted on Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm not sure how to name/describe how i feel

Written by Yane at 4:55 PM
A friend asked me about my GPA while we were waiting for our turns in the office.

blahblahblah....

P: What is your gpa?
Me: You guess la..
P: 3.7 huh?
Me: NO WAY! Horrible. Embarrassing. 3.1 :(
P: WHAT?! SO LOW!
Me: What about you?
P: Anything less than 3 cannot say

Wow. I feeel... I feeel... (inserted words here). I'm actually lamenting on the fact that i should have studied more looking at my university options after being SLAMMED/REJECTED (inserted any word) by my mum to go for overseas studies.

I was going through one of my test paper and i was 6 marks/ 3 qns away from perfect scores in MCQ section and an A for the test. The 3 qns mistake was my mistake to copy answers from others! DAMN IT! Lesson learnt: Never copy from even the best students! I feeeel... I feeeel... (insert word here)


I got a D+ for one of my test. I HAVE NEVER EVER EVER EVER GOTTEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT BEFORE! I feel like shit.

Well.. At least i know i can feel better because the *free* greeting card i ordered from foldees has reached me! Just in time ;)

Well.. At least i feel better when i realised i fared well for one of my test. Big relief. Big consolation.

Overall, i feel like crap.