In Pursuit of Life, Liberty and Laughter
Little boxes on an island, Little boxes made of ticky-tacky, There's a green one and a pink one and a blue one and a yellow one and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same. And the people in the houses All go to the university, And they all get put in boxes, Little boxes, all the same. And there's doctors and there's lawyers and business executives, and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same.
Posted on Sunday, February 1, 2009

Over My Head

Written by Yane at 12:21 AM
I swear i am turning into a dull person. This semester of school is killing me. I was thinking if this is how JC students feel like. Life is just all about school. I am lamenting the fact that my grades suck so badly right now. When the opportunity which i thought didn't have now presents itself and i don't have the grades. ffffffffffffffffffffff. Will keep whoever reads my blog updated about this on my blog.

GAH. I'm saying nonsense. I wanted to blog about something but i left it among all the daydreams which i shall not share here :P These daydreams doesn't stop at all. Someone please come with your needles and poke the humongous bubbles above my head!

CNY collection didn't go as well as last year. I guess the recession are hurting my relatives pockets pretty badly too. Such social gatherings are awkward especially when you meet your mum's cousins kids around the same age but have nothing to talk about because of shyness and also judging how smart and weird there are. They dress alright and i know they are smart and weird because they are reading and talking about psychology, biology, enzymes and saliva (both of them are the same right?) while others are visiting. And oh! Turns out one of them is a S'pore Scholar who went overseas somewhere. Details are not exact.

And in a few weeks, another celebration/"festive" day. Too much social pressure to enjoy yourself or be engage in celebration of the day.

Alrighty. Ciao!