In Pursuit of Life, Liberty and Laughter
Little boxes on an island, Little boxes made of ticky-tacky, There's a green one and a pink one and a blue one and a yellow one and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same. And the people in the houses All go to the university, And they all get put in boxes, Little boxes, all the same. And there's doctors and there's lawyers and business executives, and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same.
Posted on Saturday, April 25, 2009

5 Days 4 Night of Sailing Adventure

Written by Yane at 12:39 AM
I am patiently waiting for Tuesday to arrive. It is gonna be a fantastic learning experience and a new venture for me. For about a year I have been thinking of enrolling in sailing wondering if I will like it and the short sailing lesson in Phuket has definitely confirmed my liking for the sun, splashes of seawater, sweat and salty wind.

Next Tuesday, I will be sailing around the Southern Part of Singapore on a brand new and sleek Beneteau First 40.7 ;) The excitement in me is crazy! Asking tons of questions even before the course starts!

All the adrenaline waiting to rush out in me only leaving myself doubting if I am physically prepared or would I take a physical beating?

The only thing for sure is I WILL LOVE IT ! Sun? Check. Breeze? Check. Water? Check. Total darkness during night sailing? Check. Absolute enjoyment? Check. Cigar and Champagne? Haha. I hope they are provided!

Till then, See ya!