In Pursuit of Life, Liberty and Laughter
Little boxes on an island, Little boxes made of ticky-tacky, There's a green one and a pink one and a blue one and a yellow one and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same. And the people in the houses All go to the university, And they all get put in boxes, Little boxes, all the same. And there's doctors and there's lawyers and business executives, and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same.
Posted on Saturday, April 4, 2009

And Here We Are

Written by Yane at 3:16 PM
I think it's getting old hearing myself saying i'm getting bored in my head. I have read a couple of books, spend hours in front of my cable tv, hours on the net and even tried my hands on baking. Haha. Baking. Geez. My first time was not successful but not that disastrous. In which i mean not pretty but still edible.

I thought i was spending my weekend basking in the sun in the middle of Singapore waters learning how to sail but i was told they only have vacancies until Aug/Sept!!!!!!! Then i called another school, very prestigious and pricey so it came to my mind - hey! why not plan a trip to langkawi for 2 weeks and learn everything there ;) it got me elated and rushing to my bank book and to realise i have to find a job so i could live VERY COMFORTABLY for two weeks there. soooo friends ;p if u happen to have some good deals u got my number!

Got things to do :) till then...