In Pursuit of Life, Liberty and Laughter
Little boxes on an island, Little boxes made of ticky-tacky, There's a green one and a pink one and a blue one and a yellow one and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same. And the people in the houses All go to the university, And they all get put in boxes, Little boxes, all the same. And there's doctors and there's lawyers and business executives, and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same.
Posted on Sunday, June 28, 2009

Missing the Taste of Freedom

Written by Yane at 10:29 PM
It's going to be the start of June! 1 and a 1/2 month to expiry of my contract. I vow not go use recruitment firms this time round unless my efforts are not successful. Any job openings, anyone?

I am looking forward to sail again next weekend, hopefully. I also stuck in between getting myself a gym membership or CSC membership. I can't possibly have both and each comes up to the same amount. It's easier to go to the gym than getting a group to sail together. Hmmm. I like sailing so much I read on others sailing adventure on blogs. Everyday at work I look out the window into the open sea I think of sailing! Ahhhh.

June and possibly July are killer months to my finances. Shopping. Expensive dinners. Taxi rides. Nightlife. Unforseenable circumstances!!! Growing up isn't all that fun! And now gym or sailing club membership!

I hope you readers (whoever you are) have had a great month!

Cheers