In Pursuit of Life, Liberty and Laughter
Little boxes on an island, Little boxes made of ticky-tacky, There's a green one and a pink one and a blue one and a yellow one and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same. And the people in the houses All go to the university, And they all get put in boxes, Little boxes, all the same. And there's doctors and there's lawyers and business executives, and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same.
Posted on Sunday, June 21, 2009

Oh oh Ah ah

Written by Yane at 8:55 PM
So here i am! Finally landing here to write something. Which means 'yeah im bored. dont know what to do. how about i blog?'

These days I find myself stuck in a 9-6 job in the corporate world completing routine tasks day in day out. Most of the time there is no mental stimulation and my brain shuts down. Rebooting it takes quite some time too.

I feel lost. In search of a sector in the finance world I will be challenged and thrive in doesn't seem like an easy feat to achieve. Consider the time you waste trying it and going through disappointment and boredom just like what I am going through now. Sigh. I fear not being able to where I aimed to be in the future. Then life would be a complete disappointment and disaster. I will be left alone reiterating to myself to be contempt with life as it is because many others have it harder.

NOOOOOO WAY!

I sound silly. I will be where I want to be. I have to get out and do something productive and erase all these crap thoughts.

yeah crap thoughts screw you.