In Pursuit of Life, Liberty and Laughter
Little boxes on an island, Little boxes made of ticky-tacky, There's a green one and a pink one and a blue one and a yellow one and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same. And the people in the houses All go to the university, And they all get put in boxes, Little boxes, all the same. And there's doctors and there's lawyers and business executives, and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same.
Posted on Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Countdown

Written by Yane at 3:32 PM
Yes. I am counting down. 18 more working days and I'm done with my contract. Weeeee! Never been so happy getting over and done with something. I will then be enjoying everyday as if it is another Saturday or Sunday. Losing track of time and days seems such a treat :) Except that I will then need another job and take shit from colleagues for a pathetic sum of money to get through another day. The ironic thing for me is when I work I end up overspending but when i don't I end up not spending. This is what happens when you are dissatisfied with work hence affecting life. You end up spending more to fill up the MASSIVE HOLE OF DISSATISFACTION in life. Now, thank you very much shit job.

Excuse me for the minor foul language.

I watched Duplicity online few days back while I was on MC (hehe) and I actually quite like it! The plot isn't the best but hey... there's charismatic and dreamy Clive Owen :p Actually that's what I liked about the movie! The smart, witty yet cheeky lines between Julia and himself is quite entertaining. Bad points? One - Movie is too long. Two - Gets confusing with all the backtracking of timeline. Three - You'll never guess the answer until it is revealed towards the end.

The past 2 weeks must be the worst train experience for my eyes. I witnessed two decently dressed foreigners (Indians) cupping, scratching and adjusting whatever it is around their crotch. And I have thought very carefully how I described it. And yesterday another one (Indian too!) was stroking it as discreetly as he could? I am very sure everyone seated would have witnessed it!!!!!! I also took the lift down from the platform and got pushed in. Never mind that... I looked just to glared at the person who couldn't say excuse me and saw that it was this HUGE (in other words fat) LADY. Got it yet? She pushed me with her chest. Ugh.

Hmmm. I don't have anything else to write now. More bad than good for the past few weeks. It is not very healthy to complain so much.

Goodbye!