In Pursuit of Life, Liberty and Laughter
Little boxes on an island, Little boxes made of ticky-tacky, There's a green one and a pink one and a blue one and a yellow one and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same. And the people in the houses All go to the university, And they all get put in boxes, Little boxes, all the same. And there's doctors and there's lawyers and business executives, and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same.
Posted on Friday, November 20, 2009

Hello Rusty Old Blog

Written by Yane at 11:53 AM
Wow. It has been quite awhile since I've been to my own blog. Life was occupied with work that I didn't enjoy but I'm glad I have pulled through. I finally left about a week ago and now I'm face with so much time on my hand which I don't know how to fully utilised. Days passed and all I did was playing the xbox 360, reading the books I bought but never finished, dumb games on the laptop and hitting the gym.

I like going to the gym and I stick to some classes. I've quit fitness first and joined amore. I like it better. The service is better, trainers voluntarily help when I do things wrongly and they have many classes that is pretty interesting. Too bad the one in Tampines are open to men as well. It's a big turn off when guys (well so far only one) grunts and drop their weights. It got the everyone people looking even the trainers!

My usual routine would include squats, leg press, the occasional lunges (i hate doing lunges), bench press, dumbbell curls, wide/close grip pull ups, triceps pull downs and lateral raises. Sometimes I wonder if I don't carry enough weight because my body usually doesn't ache the next day. Hmmm. Gotta do some googling ;p

I was told I have to lose 4.4kg of fats and gain 6.6kg of muscles. After a month I lost 1kg! That isn't good. I'm suppose to gain cuz of increased muscles! I also dont get why I lost 1kg when I over eat. I get so hungry after working out and it's uncontrollable when you see bbq wings, chinese fried pancakes, sushi in the supermarket and carls junior! Yummilicious food got the better of my willpower. It feels great eating them but afterwards I feel like crap. Sigh. They should have more yummilicious nutritional food at B1 of Tampines Central. Then at least I'm over eating on good stuff.

It keeps raining the whole week. I hate it ! I wanna go fishing :(

I'm goin to bangkok next month! Weeeheee!