In Pursuit of Life, Liberty and Laughter
Little boxes on an island, Little boxes made of ticky-tacky, There's a green one and a pink one and a blue one and a yellow one and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same. And the people in the houses All go to the university, And they all get put in boxes, Little boxes, all the same. And there's doctors and there's lawyers and business executives, and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same.
Posted on Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Horoscope & Astrology

Written by Yane at 9:07 PM
Horoscope & Astrology

Do you believe in those crap? I choose not to.

Somehow i was drawn to this particular horoscope saying: Virgo - have you ever felt like there's always something or someone stopping you from accomplishing something? Well, Saturn is the cause..." and blah blah blah.

I really do feel like there is always a blockage! Like no matter how desperate i want my passport to leave Singapore, some overly protective parents always comes up with ridiculous BS excuses! Like how i set a personal goal but then i lost the buddy who's suppose to help me with it.
I could go on and on.

Is it really true? Or do i have to work harder?
I need my passport! I bloody hell will just disappear from the face of Singapore w/o your acknowledgement if i have to!

Well i can. I have many type of scenarios in my head to handle it. But none of it comes to a win win situation. I dont like a lose win or win lose or lose lose situation. But a win for me is better off isn't it.
After my term test, i am going all out to get my passport. If it means nagging at you every single day or showing a bit of rebellious me or yelling at the top of my lungs or giving you the cold shoulders for months or simply disappearing.

Gimme a foolproof plan anyone.




I've been studying since Saturday. I mean it. Every single day. Wow.