In Pursuit of Life, Liberty and Laughter
Little boxes on an island, Little boxes made of ticky-tacky, There's a green one and a pink one and a blue one and a yellow one and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same. And the people in the houses All go to the university, And they all get put in boxes, Little boxes, all the same. And there's doctors and there's lawyers and business executives, and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same.
Posted on Saturday, December 1, 2007

Annoyed

Written by Yane at 1:12 PM
Annoyed

I get terribly annoyed when i don't get the expected certain degree of quality work. I receive crappy work and useless chucks of information.

People should use their brain and sift through information themselves. Or at least ask if they don't know anything.

What happened to cultivating team players in school?

I guess you won't be hearing me blog for awhile. I'm busy with clearing up people shit work projects and studying for my test.

I think I'm screwed for my test lah. Even though it's a week away.

Imagine my confidence level in a thermometer. It's at my highest low.

I love oxymorons.