In Pursuit of Life, Liberty and Laughter
Little boxes on an island, Little boxes made of ticky-tacky, There's a green one and a pink one and a blue one and a yellow one and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same. And the people in the houses All go to the university, And they all get put in boxes, Little boxes, all the same. And there's doctors and there's lawyers and business executives, and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same.
Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2007

Writer's Strike

Written by Yane at 12:18 PM
Writer's Strike

As much as i support the aim of the strike but I'm clearly not satisfied how long it might run. My favourite tv show like heroes and prison break are affected! Heroes is going to end season 2 with 11 episodes instead of 23! Not that the entire season 2 of heroes so far has been outstanding, it's just that chapter 9 was so good and it had to end at 11?!

What about Prison Break? Prison break is gonna come back on the 14th of January. 1, 2, 3, 4... That is a total of 9 weeks! I'll die! How would i know where Scotfield is transported to? Or if he's getting killed? Whhhaaatttt. At least he's out of Sona. Where to? The future beholds.

EDIT! I NOTICED AN ERROR IN THIS EP OF PB. When he took his clothes off to change, there wasn't any tattoo! Just black smudges!

Please please please. I hope that Grey's Anatomy is not affected.
I guess i have to replace Heroes and Prison break with scrubs for now :) I love Scrubs. They are funny, quirky and lightens up my day!

Aside from tv shows, the weather in Singapore has been exceptionally well. It's sunny yet chilling. I can wear my jacket/cardigan along with my Oakley's =D
Haha. Talk about global warming.

LUNCH TIME.
Later.

Labels: , , ,