In Pursuit of Life, Liberty and Laughter
Little boxes on an island, Little boxes made of ticky-tacky, There's a green one and a pink one and a blue one and a yellow one and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same. And the people in the houses All go to the university, And they all get put in boxes, Little boxes, all the same. And there's doctors and there's lawyers and business executives, and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same.
Posted on Saturday, December 8, 2007

Different

Written by Yane at 12:48 AM
Different

You come to a certain stand still and started seeing things you've never bothered. Some are wonderfully pleasant but mostly are the exact opposite.

Everything feels different. People. Us. You. Me. Them. Thoughts. Behaviour.
I don't resist change. I like change. But who doesn't resist or ignore when it's for the worst?

Heey. Life's like that right?

I think i try too hard on the wrong aspects. But those are easy!

I'm heading to bed now. Test at 9am. And I'm getting a headache for something that is not even related to what I'm suppose to worry about.

Life is treating me too tough.