In Pursuit of Life, Liberty and Laughter
Little boxes on an island, Little boxes made of ticky-tacky, There's a green one and a pink one and a blue one and a yellow one and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same. And the people in the houses All go to the university, And they all get put in boxes, Little boxes, all the same. And there's doctors and there's lawyers and business executives, and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same.
Posted on Friday, December 7, 2007

Consumer Banking

Written by Yane at 4:42 PM
Consumer Banking

I myself try very hard to refrain myself from cursing. But this is an exception. Our consumer banking lecturer (who shall not be named) is a desperate man who lies just so his students will attend his lectures.

He lies about giving out hints for our test but noooooneeee. First, i don't get his "cold" jokes. Second, he reveals too much about how much he earns so my overall impression of him falls to a all time low. Third, it's our loss if we don't show up for your lectures. It's a little pathetic of you to lie about giving us hints to get us there.

I swear I'll not show up for his lectures as often like i do. Because it's you're so boring, making the lesson boring.


I feel cheated. I feel like i could tear you apart for wasting my time.

I was viewing my own blog then i saw the ad on conrad hotel. I ate there once and i want more. I'm hungry.