In Pursuit of Life, Liberty and Laughter
Little boxes on an island, Little boxes made of ticky-tacky, There's a green one and a pink one and a blue one and a yellow one and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same. And the people in the houses All go to the university, And they all get put in boxes, Little boxes, all the same. And there's doctors and there's lawyers and business executives, and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same.
Posted on Thursday, May 1, 2008

How Could I...

Written by Yane at 10:28 PM
How Could I...

How could i missed 2 concerts? One of which is rated 4 - 5 stars on my ipod?! :(

The first one was actually one I've forgotten about. I remember asking faezah if she was interested to attend the KT Tunstall concert with me. After i came back from my holiday in Shanghai i totally forgot about it :(

The next one was Stereophonics! On Tuesday night i told my bf to go for it together since he likes them. I checked and found out they had the concert the night before! Whatttt! Who the heck has concerts on Monday night?

To think about it i missed a lot. I wanted to go for Fall Out Boys at the Expo but nope. I didn't know where Hard Rock Cafe was in Singapore (back then) to catch Rooster. I think John Mayer (my all time fav) had a gig at Balaclava but didn't go because i felt like a thorn to be there and under aged then.

So maybe tomorrow
I'll find my way home..