In Pursuit of Life, Liberty and Laughter
Little boxes on an island, Little boxes made of ticky-tacky, There's a green one and a pink one and a blue one and a yellow one and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same. And the people in the houses All go to the university, And they all get put in boxes, Little boxes, all the same. And there's doctors and there's lawyers and business executives, and they're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same.
Posted on Monday, April 21, 2008

Power!

Written by Yane at 10:27 PM
Power!

That's how some people describe something as tasty or yumilicious in relation to food right? I don't get why people say that.

The Old Chang Kee chicken wing taste like the best chicken wings i had for awhile. Not the best in the world but the best i had for awhile. I can say it is better than KFC wings and has less chicken skin. Less chicken skin doesn't mean any healthier.

Who doesn't love indulging in junk or fast food? It is a passionate sin.

Power... It's the case of lacking energy to wake up early so i could keep a clean sheet for my 9 or 11am classes. School school school. Ugh.

So i manage to catch The Contender Asia Finale! =D I've uploaded a few photos onto my facebook photo album. It was definitely worth the money. I'm happy to say i strike off no. 40 off my Must Do Things In Life list.